The house is finally back to normal!
After having the wood floor sanded and refinished while you were out of the country on a two week vacation you came home to most of the furniture being shoved into two rooms on the main floor. It needed to stay that way for an additional two weeks to make sure that the floor was completely ready for the area rugs to be put back in place.
There was some upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning that needed to take place as well, but now you have the rugs and furniture back in the kitchen and all seems well with the world.
The floors look so great though that now you are anxious to get the cupboards redone. That is how it typically is with remodeling and cleaning, however. As soon as you get one area of your home looking great you end up deciding that another area needs work done.
Home Renovation, Repairs, and Cleaning Services Can Help Your Place Look Its Best
If you are a home owner then you know the challenge of keeping up with both cleaning and maintenance tasks. From the weekly routines that make your home feel safe and clean, to the occasional maintenance and replacement work that needs to be done, there are many times when you can feel like the tasks are never ending. If, however, you want to maintain the value of your furniture, your carpet, and your home, you need to address both big and small problems as they arise.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when home owners find themselves looking for advice or assistance in making sure that a house is looking its very best:
- It certainly is not an appealing thing to think about, but in a single year, a person sheds as much as eight pounds of dead skin. Regular vacuuming and cleaning, however, can help erase this fact.
- Most experts recommend that you should vacuum a carpet about twice a week.
- In addition, professionals recommend having a carpet steam-cleaned every six months if a pet is in the house.
- If well-maintained, carpets can last for as long as 15 years.
- It may come as no surprise to you that as many as 70% of people report that they have moved furniture to hide a carpet stain.
- Even if you do not have a pet, it is important to have them professionally cleaned at least once a year because dirt, allergens, stains, and odors build up in carpet over time.
Summer has a way of making a home more difficult to clean. From the fact that you may have the windows open more often to the tendency to work on more renovation projects, there is often a greater need for more cleaning and vacuuming.
Trackback from your site.