Beaches are nice, but when your family was on a 17 day vacation in Greece your two daughters longed for the occasional swimming pool. They loved the sound of the waves crashing into the rocks along the side of the beach closest to your hotel, but the tightening of the skin from the salt water got old. And while it is fun to feel the waves bobbing their body in the waves, there is something to be said for the calmness and predictability of a pool.
Fortunately, when you were booking your accommodations for the once in a lifetime vacation, you made sure that you rented a home with a pool. After hiking for nearly two hours on the Byzantine Trail on the island of Paros in the morning, for example, your girls were thrilled that you had found a luxury hotel that allowed them to have lunch and rest poolside before shopping in the afternoon. The pool water was cold for the locals, but for your girls the cold was perfect. The splashed and floated for a few minutes before drying off in the sun and eating a light lunch. After a couple of hours, they were ready to walk the narrow sidewalks up and down and through a wide range of stores.
Swimming Pool Renovations Can Help Add Value and Function to Your Backyard
Whether you are looking at different types of in ground liner swimming pools or you are ready to update a current pool, it is important to ind the products that can help you avoid unnecessary maintenance. And while more people spend time, energy, and money on landscape designs, the property owners who add the most fun to their homes make sure that they include plans for in ground liner swimming pools. As a place where adults can host parties and teens can gather any time of the day or night, a backyard pool is often a very good investment.
Consider some of these facts and figures about landscape installation options and pool designers products that can help add value and fun to your outdoor spaces:
- Swimming is the fourth most popular activity or sport in the U.S., so it should come as no surprise that there are a growing number of home owners who are adding pools to their homes.
- Representing a significant amount of space, front and back lawns in the U.S. collectively contain nearly 21 million acres of grass.
- The landscaping services in the U.S. industry has grown by 5.8% to reach revenue of $93 billion in 2018 over the past five years.
- Research indicates that property owners who install outdoor fire pits enjoy a 78% return on their investment.
- The number of employees working in U.S. landscaping industry has grown 3.2% during the past five years.
In ground liner swimming pools offer a great way for families to spend more time at home and with each other. Knowing that you have selected a contractor who will provide you a maintenance free swimming option means that you will enjoy this outdoor space even more.