When you made the trip to visit your high school friends in Maryland you never dreamt that you would spend any time at all in furniture stores Washington DC. Nearly 20 years later, however, your family room is still filled with pieces that you found on that trip. In the end, you did not make the purchase while you were in DC, but you were able to get the information that you needed and order the pieces from a local furniture store. And even though the furniture only traveled a few miles to your home, you and your husband still refer to these pieces as the sofa and loveseat that are from furniture stores Washington DC.
Modern furniture stores across the nation offer many unique pieces, but it is important to realize that there are many times when you can find the sleeper sofa beds, leather sectional couches, and other items that you want by looking online.
Stores That Sell Modern Furniture Pieces Continue to Grow in Popularity
Whether you are in the middle of buying new furniture for what will soon be your empty nest or you are moving into your very first home, there are always many kinds of furniture options that are available. Not surprising, stores that sell modern furniture are increasingly popular for many buyers. Storage beds for houses on the lake to Custom furniture designs for entertainment spaces, there are lots of colors, styles, and price ranges. When you get ready to make any furniture purchase, however, it is important to realize that there are many kinds of vendors. And while it is often tempting to order the items that you want online, it is often tempting to see these items in person at a local showroom.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the furniture industry and the important role that it plays in the comfort of our individual lives, as well as the economy of the nation:
- Furniture is the third most expensive item a person will buy during their lifetime, after a house and a car.
- 91% of sofa buyers indicate that quality and durability are very important when they make a furniture purchase.
- Although many people keep their pieces much longer, the average lifespan of a sofa is typically eight years.
- The same as two business cards, the veneer on most furniture is about 1/32 of an inch thick, so it needs to be treated gently with the right kinds of cleaners.
- Quality furniture investments often require specific kind of care. For instance, the use of a good leather conditioner or protection cream is recommended every four to six months.
- Furniture and home furnishings represent 12.9% of all retail e-commerce sales in America, although many consumers still prefer to buy furniture in a store.
Whether you found your inspiration in furniture stores Washington DC or you found your idea watching a home remodeling shows, it is important to make sure that you spend your time considering all of the available resources when you make your purchase decisions.
Trackback from your site.